Use this NavePoint Cat5e outdoor Ethernet cable for your custom installs that require superior weatherproof and waterproof high-performance cabling. The 24 AWG copper clad aluminum conductors support 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Copper clad aluminum delivers greater conductivity and flexibility, making these cables better over longer cable runs. Dual Jacket construction stands up to the toughest conditions. The NavePoint Cat5e outdoor Ethernet cable is safe when left exposed to the elements or buried underground.Four pair colors help simplify your job. The foot-measured cabling is packaged in a tangle-free Pull Box; just reel the cable off for easy installation and low waste. Use the exact amounts you need to get your custom install done right. Comes in 500 ft/152 meter length. The NavePoint Cat5e outdoor Ethernet dual jacket cable delivers exceptional quality, performance and value.
- Outdoor rated
- Solid CCA
- 24 AWG in 4 twisted pairs
- blue, white/blue
- orange, white/orange
- green, white/green
- brown, white/brown
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Outdoor rated waterproof cable has 4 pair of 24AWG solid copper clad aluminum wires protected with Black MISSING mm diameter jacket.
- VERSATILE: Copper clad aluminum conductors deliver superior performance for Ethernet needs like computers, routers, VOIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes.
- COMPLIANT: Cable is made from professional grade materials to meet ANSI TIA/EIA 568.2 standards;
- WATER & UV RESISTANT: This Cat5eOutdoor rated cable has a UV resistant dual jacket for water resistance.