Use this NavePoint Cat5e outdoor Ethernet cable for your custom installs that require superior weatherproof and waterproof high-performance cabling. The 24 AWG pure copper conductors support 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. This cable is tested for up to 350 MHz high-speed data.Pure bare copper delivers greater conductivity and flexibility, making these cables better over longer cable runs and with performance that exceeds that of copper clad aluminum (CCA). Gel filled construction stands up to the toughest conditions. The NavePoint Cat5e outdoor Ethernet cable is safe when left exposed to the elements or buried underground.Four pair colors help simplify your job. The foot-measured cabling is packaged in a tangle-free Spool; just reel the cable off for easy installation and low waste. Use the exact amounts you need to get your custom install done right. Comes in 1000 ft/305 meter length. The NavePoint Cat5e outdoor Ethernet gel filled cable delivers exceptional quality, performance and value.
- Outdoor rated
- Solid Bare Copper
- 24 AWG in 4 twisted pairs
- blue, white/blue
- orange, white/orange
- green, white/green
- brown, white/brown
- Tested for 350MHz
- ETL listed as well as compliant with RoHS standards
Since 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Outdoor rated waterproof cable has 4 pair of 24AWG solid bare copper wires protected with Black 5.4 mm diameter jacket.
- VERSATILE: Full copper conductors deliver superior performance for Ethernet needs like computers, routers, VOIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes.
- COMPLIANT: Cable is made from professional grade materials to meet ANSI TIA/EIA 568.2 standards; ETL listed and ROHS compliant.
- WATER & UV RESISTANT: This Cat5eOutdoor rated cable has a UV resistant jacket that's gel filled for water resistance.